- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 2146
14 Day Refund Policy
We believe in creating products and services with no hidden surprises. We want you to be 100% confident that when you purchase product from Gitzitinc.com that it is everything you imagined and then some.
We are committed to providing you with the best service as well as the best products. Should you have a request for a refund, please call our Customer Support Team at 435-628-1011 and provide us the opportunity to investigate the issues with the product. A refund or replacement product will be given during the 14 day grace period if we find that the product is flawed, damaged or discolored due to a manufacturing issue.
In some cases the wrong product, size or color may have been order by mistake, in these cases we offer to replace with the correct product when all of the unwanted product is send back to us undamaged, along with your name, phone number and an explanation of the ordering mistake and replacement product wanted, We then will contact you for any extra payment needed for difference in repayment product cost and return shipping cost.
All charges are shown in US dollars. Payments must be made in US dollars and drawn from a US financial institution. Exchange rates vary and are determined by the issuing financial institution. We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, check or money order. When choosing a credit card as the primary method of payment, the customer gives consent to Gitzitinc.com (Gitzit Inc.) to charge the indicated card on the due date of any invoices on the account. It is the customer's responsibility to keep all credit card and contact information current.
Invoices are due on the product due date. Gitzitinc.com (Gitzit Inc.) that has any invoices that are more than 14 days overdue will be suspended unless prior arrangements have been made. Accounts that have invoices over two months overdue will be subject to termination. All data in these accounts will be removed from our servers and will be irretrievably lost.
In the event that the customer fails to pay for services given, Gitzitinc.com may assign unpaid late balances to a collection agency for appropriate action. The customer agrees to reimburse Gitzitinc.com for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys' fees and other legal expenses if legal action is necessary to collect payment on balances due. Returned checks will incur a $25.00 fee per instance.
Refunds are issued for products when a request has been submitted via our cancellation process (in writing, in email) within 14 days of the product being ordered. All products must be returned in the condition they were received to receive a refund.
If you discover an error on your invoice please notify us as soon as possible by emailing our Billing Department at contactus@Gitzitinc.com. We will honor invoice errors as long as we are notified of them within 14 days. If more than 14 days have elapsed we may decline the refund request. If a refund is in order it will go onto your account as a service credit to be used on a future invoice.
If at any time you have questions or concerns regarding a charge from Gitzitinc.com (Gitzit Inc.) please contact us at 435-628-1011 or email contactus@Gitzitinc.com. Gitzitinc.com may reject the future use of credit cards from an account for which a chargeback has been previously issued. Upon receipt of a chargeback or credit card or PayPal payment reversal, the account related to the payment may be suspended.
- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 2366
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Orders with product costs totaling $0.01 to $49.99 will be charged $9.00 for shipping.
- Orders with product costs totaling $50 to $149.99 will be charged $13.50 for shipping.
- Orders with product costs totaling $150.00 and higher will be charged $15.00 for shipping.
For customers who would like to have their orders expedited (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day Select) they must call in their request to 1-435-628-1011 on normal business hours.
Most orders will ship via United States Postal Service. (All others will ship UPS)
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Gitzitinc.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Gitzitinc.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping is the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Gitzitinc.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
Our website gitzitinc.com is currently not set up to receive product and shipping payments outside the United States, so we ask that you please call in all International orders to our shop at 1-435-628-1011 during regular business hours.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 2272
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). We may also collect data associated with your visit such as your IP address and enrich it with additional information. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Wealth Scores
- Annual Income
- Discretionary Income Scores
- Social Handles such as your Facebook ID
We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Gitzit, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website
- To monitor the usage of the website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To gather information for use with marketing or promotional material
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
When and How is data collected shared?
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of our website.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website.
- To protect the personal safety of users of this website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website ("Service Providers"), to provide the website on our behalf, to perform web-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website as well as analyze and enrich data associated with your visit.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 2619
The following terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Gitzit Incorporated’s website (gitzitinc.com)
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the website gitzitinc.com if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of US. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Gitzit, Inc. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Gitzit, Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.gitzitinc.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.gitzitinc.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.gitzitinc.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.gitzitinc.com
Redistribute content from Gitzit, Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Gitzit Inc. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Gitzit Inc, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Gitzit Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Gitzit Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Gitzit Inc. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- Community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of GitzitInc.com's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.